At ODIN Engineering, quality is in our DNA. Since 1961 we have developed durable and well-designed special-purpose machines with high capacity, high reliability and low maintenance costs.
We are quality-focused and take pride in our work, and our solutions reflect this. ODIN Engineering provides carefully developed solutions and special-purpose machines that we can stand by – every time.
To ensure that quality awareness is rooted throughout our organisation, we’ve developed a quality policy which all our employees live up to on a daily basis.
The quality policy describes the experience our customers should have when they work with us.
We call it THE ODIN WAY:
- ODIN is a reliable and trusted partner
- ODIN focuses on the customer’s needs
- ODIN shows initiative, is proactive and solution-oriented
- ODIN is flexible, adaptable and prepared to think innovatively
- ODIN is committed and efficient
- ODIN is time- and cost-conscious
- ODIN is service-oriented
- ODIN takes responsibility and ownership
We take pride in understanding our customers and their challenges, and we do not leave until the machine works and is up and running in the production.
Hear our employees describe what quality means to them:
ODIN Engineering’s environmental policy is that all waste must be disposed off through the right waste management channels to minimise environmental impact. ODIN is covered by the Danish machine workshop directive no. 1477 by 12/12/2017 on companies that process workpieces of iron, steel or other metals.
ODIN Engineering CE-labels production equipment, machines and industrial equipment, and prepares documentation for each project in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- DS/EN 1090-1:2009 and DS/EN 1090:2011, EXC 3 (steel)
- DS/EN 3834-2:2006 Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials in material groups 1.1, 1.2 and 1.4
- UL-certification in accordance with 508A Industrial Control Panels:
- The Danish Veterinary and Food Administration has assigned ODIN Engineering the industry: Manufacture of food product contact materials, wholesale, industry group Packaging, etc. See the Administration’s ‘smiley reports’: http://www.findsmiley.dk/541477 (in Danish)